Team Parent Information
Thank you for volunteering your valuable time to the children of Dos Pueblos Little League. Your help in keeping your team well-informed and organized is much appreciated!!
Team Parent Checklist
Click Here for the Team Parent Checklist document. This has a checklist and instructions on the tasks needed throughout the season. We will have a specific training for Team Parents to walk you through each step of the process so it will be easy to know what needs to be done.
If you have any questions, please contact the Team Parent/Volunteer Coordinator
2021 Player Forms & Packet
The Team Parent will track and ensure the following forms are submitted for each player.
- Volunteer form and payment
- Medical Release Form
- DPLL Player and Girsh Park Rules
- DPLL COVID-19 Waiver
For the 2021 season, the following volunteer responsibilities will be included as a 2021 role of "Health Check In":
- On practice and games days, monitor health checks and compliance on an electronic app
- Manage check-in health stations at practices/games that entails checking for temperatures and mask compliance. General details include:
- Two check-in stations during each practice/game timeslot : Check-in shifts will be rotated among the teams. Only 1 person is needed to manage each station.
- Check-in station #1 : between the Coast Field and Elings Meadow (by the batting cages)
- Check-in station #2 : between Majors and Coast Fields (end of the outfields by Pacific Oaks Rd)
- Pick-up check-in materials (infrared thermometer, gloves, hand sanitizer, masks, small table, etc) from the shed by Minors Field for set-up and return materials to the shed afterwards.
- 1 hour check-in shift (arrive 30 minutes prior to start of practices and stay for 30 minutes after the practices have started)
The list below describes the minimum amount of activity for volunteers to receive credit. It also indicates the maximum number of volunteers that may receive credit for that specific activity.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS: No limit per team
- MANAGER: 1 per team
- DUGOUT COACHES: Volunteers selected by Manager (2 per team, 3 per Coast team and 4 per T-Ball team)
- TEAM PARENT(S): max 1 credit per team; selected by Manager
- HEALTH CHECK-IN: max 2 credit per team
- UMPIRE(S): 2 per team. Confirmed by Head Umpire. Must complete a minimum of 3 games each.
- SCOREKEEPER(S): 2 allowed per team
- GROUNDSKEEPER(S): 2 allowed per team
- GIFT: $100 per player fee gifted to DPLL; No volunteer work required.
The Team Parent should direct questions or problems that cannot be solved by the manager to the division Vice President (e.g., Johnny isn’t getting enough playing time), or for problems regarding the manager, coaches and/or rules. Contact information for the Coast/T-Ball VP, Major/Minor/Farm VP, and the Juniors VP is listed on the Board of Directors section of the website.
For more serious incidents that may or may not relate to your team, please complete an Incident Report Form located on the Home page in the Online Forms section.