The objective of DPLL shall be to implant firmly in the children of the community the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage and respect for authority, so that they may be well adjusted, stronger and happier children and will grow to be good, decent, healthy and trustworthy citizens.
DPLL Boundaries, Residency/School Verification, League Age Info & Divisions of Play
Dos Pueblos Little League was started back in 1974 and has a rich history of teaching kids to love the game of baseball. DPLL offers Little League baseball to all boys and girls league age 4 to 14 years old. We welcome all who want to participate.
If you live or attend school within the DPLL Boundaries then you may be able to register to play at DPLL. Please read below.
Boundaries for DPLL
For exact confirmation on whether you are in the boundary of DPLL, you can click on the link below and enter your address
The boundary for DPLL is anything West of Kellogg Ave. If you live outside the DPLL boundary but you attend a school within the DPLL boundary, then you may be able to play baseball at DPLL by obtaining a waiver.
Schools within the DPLL boundary include Mountain View, Kellogg, Coastline, Montessori Center, Santa Barbara Montessori, La Patera, Brandon, Isla Vista, Ellwood, Santa Barbara Charter, Goleta Valley Junior High and Dos Pueblos High School.
Please contact our
with any questions about eligibility (including waivers).
Establishing residency and/or school attendance eligibility:
- Residency Eligibility shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2020 (previous year) and February 1, 2021 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver's License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter's Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
IMPORTANT NOTE: Example - 3 (three) documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only 1 (ONE) document. Players who established "residence" or "school attendance" for regular season and/or tournament prior to the 2017-2018 season using the Player Verification Form, and can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Player Verification Form.
- School Attendance Eligibility - A player will be deemed to attend school in the boundaries if: The physical location of the school where they attend classes is within the boundaries established by the local leauge. Note: This excludes home schools, cyber schools, sports-related schools, sports academies, or preschool or after school where a studen participates outside of the primary school the player is enrolled.
School attendance shall be established and supported by a document indicating enrollment for the current academic year, dated prior to October 1 of the current year and with the physical location of the school...to determine school attendance by such player. Please complete this School Enrollment Form, have it signed and return in person to our registrar with Player's Original Birth Certificate
Proof-of-age Requirements - Acceptable Forms of Proof of Birth Date
1. Original proof of age document (birth certificate) photocopies are not acceptable, if issued by federal, state or provincial registrars of vital statistics in the country in which the Little Leaguer is participating.
2. If country of participation differs from the country of proof of age document, original proof-of-age document issued by federal, state or provincial registrars of vital statistics, or local offices thereof, are acceptable proof of age, provided the document was filed, recorded, registered or issued within one (1) year of the birth of the child.
3. An original document issued by federal, state or provincial registrars of vital statistics, or local offices thereof, listing the date of birth, with reference to the location and issue date of the original birth certificate, is acceptable. (The original birth certificate referenced must have been filed, recorded, registered or issued within one (1) year of the birth of the child.) Also issued by these agencies are photocopies of the certificate of live birth with the certification also photocopied, including the signature, and include the seal impressed thereon. Such documents are acceptable without “live” signatures, provided the original filed, recorded, registered or issued date of the birth certificate was within one (1) year of the date of birth.
4. For children born abroad of a parent or parents who are U.S. citizens, any official government document issued by a U. S. federal agency or service, is acceptable. For military dependents, Department of Defense identification cards and military hospital certificates are acceptable. These must be originals, not copies, and must refer to a filing, recording, registration, or issue date that is within one (1) year of the birth of the child.
Not Acceptable as Sole Proof of Birth: Baptismal Certificate; Certificate of Blessing; Certificate of Dedication; Certificate of Circumcision, etc.; Hospital Certificate; photocopied records; passports.
League Age Info
Below is the NEW chart for understanding how your player's age is determined for Little League in 2021. League Age is determined by the player's age as of 8/31 of the upcoming baseball season.